Phoenix Fathers Rights Lawyer
Are you involved in a dispute over the fatherhood of a child? Whether you are seeking to establish or challenge paternity, and whether you are the mother or father of the child, you want an experienced attorney to protect your rights, so that you don't unintentionally take measures that will hurt your claim.
At The Law Office of John R. Gaertner, we have provided strong and compassionate counsel to men and women in Arizona for more than 20 years and we know from experience that the solid attorney-client relationships are more likely to lead to positive results. That's why we place a premium on personal service and attention, with attorney Gaertner or his paralegal handling all matters in your case. Your questions and concerns will be addressed as we explain the law and process, as well as your rights, options and likelihood of success, so that you always know where you stand. We are here for you, a voice of reason during emotionally challenging times.
Our Paternity Dispute Representation
We will represent any party with an interest in a paternity determination, including:
- Putative fathers — We aggressively protect fathers' rights, helping you seek custody and visitation rights, or working with you to challenge unfounded allegations that you are the father of a minor child.
- Birth mothers — We will help you take the right steps to establish paternity, so that you can seek child support, if necessary. We will also work with you to challenge assertions of paternity.
- Grandparents — If a child's parents are unfit to provide the care they need, we can help grandparents establish paternity so that they can seek custody or visitation rights.
When you hire us to protect your rights in a paternity dispute, we will carefully walk you through the steps you should take to protect your interests, such as:
- Whether you should seek or submit to a DNA test
- Whether you should sign a birth certificate
- Other actions you can take to support or refute a finding that you are the father
Contact Our Office
To arrange a private consultation with an experienced Scottsdale paternity lawyer, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 480-359-3793, 480-991-6646 or toll free at 800-781-1693. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.